4/28/09

Badlands

This t shirt came to me when Mader and I made a quick stop in S. Kelso. I fear there is too much excitement surrounding the cool t shirts in my life. I wish I didn't love them so much. The woman we bought this one from was quite nice. When she heard I was moving to Brooklyn her eyes brightened and she quickly let us know that her daughter had been living there for exactly 1 year this month. Then she asked me if I'd like to perhaps get in touch with her daughter so that she might be able to help me out and give me some advice. I thought she was gonna give me her daughter's digits. Next thing we know she's dialing on her cell phone and is talking to guess who and asking her if she wants to talk to me, telling her about how I'm gonna move there and would she give me some tips etc etc. The woman hands the phone to me. I have a brief but pleasant two minute conversation with a the woman's daughter, I can't remember her name. I think Mader wrote her digits down on something though. Maybe I'll give her a call when I get there. Maybe we'll become BFFs.









I'm training to be a ballerina. I'm also growing out my bangs.
<3 fringe vintage
open everyday

No comments: